Terminus is a command-line interface that provides advanced interaction with Pantheon. Terminus enables you to do almost everything in a terminal that you can do in the Pantheon Dashboard, and much more.
Terminus is not yet supported on any version of Windows. Some Windows users have installed Terminus using Git BASH on Git for Windows, or the Windows Subsystem for Linux, but according to Pantheon documentation, it is not supported.
This solution is to use Linux on a virtual machine, also there’s an inclusion of a provisioned dependency of Terminus along with the three common plugins, namely:
- The Build Tools Terminus Plugin
- The Composer Terminus Plugin
- The Site Clone Terminus Plugin
- PC / Laptop
- At least 500MB of disk space
- At least 8GB of RAM
- CPU that supports Hyper-V or AMD Virtualization
- Virtual Box
Here’s the url repository
- clone repo
- go to the repository folder after cloning
- authenticate to pantheon using machine token
That’s it, simple steps there is no need to figure out how to install the dependency of PHP, Composer, CURL, or library dependency.